Much to the delight of people with limited mobility, accessibility devices are becoming more advanced. The new bars are easier to handle and take up less space. It is exciting to see the changes to such helpful mobility equipment.
Next Day Access now offers a new mobility device, Healthcraft Superbar. The Superbar is a security pole with a curved grab bar mounted from the ceiling to the floor. You can have these installed wherever you like in the home, but many find them particularly useful in the bathroom.
- The pole prevents falls. The security pole offers stability and safety when standing or sitting. You can lean on it as you climb over bathtubs or when you are getting in and out of bed. The curved bar can turn and lock into position every 45 degrees and can handle up to 300 pounds.
- The height and tension rods are adjustable. However, it must be used with a flat ceiling, and from floor to ceiling must be 7 to 10 feet tall. It includes rubber pads to protect your floors and ceilings from damage.
- The pole is versatile and can be used as a bedside support handle, chair standing rail, wheelchair transfer pole, and a bathroom grab bar. The unique grab looks like an inverted “S”. This gives it a ladder-like design with four different places to grip. The user can conveniently get to a standing position using a hand-over-hand motion.
- The pole provides more space. It has a modern design, so you will likely not feel the need to have bulky grab bars or railings protruding from the walls.
- It’s easy to assemble. You can contact Next Day Access, and our installation team will happily install it for you within minutes.
Not every Next Day Access location in the country has a Healthcare Superbar in stock; if they do not, we can help you find something similar that fits your needs. However, if you prefer to maintain the grab bars, handles, and railings you have become accustomed to, Next Day Access still has many to choose from and will happily help you determine where they fit best. We also offer modern, contemporary, and aesthetically pleasing choices on these devices. Contact your nearest Next Day Access if you are in the market for new grab bars or handles. We can show you The Healthcare Superbar and the many other products we offer to make your home accessible.